Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday!!

It's a beautiful day in Nashville!!  The sun is shining SO BRIGHT!  The dogs are sitting in the sun and I am still trying to get organized to leave.

I ran with my running group this morning.  We did 11 miles and started at 6am!!  It was SO early but after a couple cups of coffee, I was wide awake.  The group is so much fun so if I can get out of the bed and get there I'm good!  It's the getting out of the bed at 5am that's hard for me.

I hope you all have a great Saturday!  I am just doing laundry and fun stuff like that today, but tonight I am planning on going to a Bonfire with some friends.  That should be lots of fun!

Talk to ya tomorrow!!

Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good heavens!! 11 miles!! That's makes me hurt just to THINK about it!! I am EXTREMELY impressed! :D

Take Care!!

Christine Appleby ;0

Gococks98 said...

Have a safe trip!