Friday, March 5, 2010

Rehearsals for Australia

Hey y'all!!

It's Friday!  I hope you all are excited about the weekend!  I am excited to see close to 60 degree temperatures in Nashville!!  I'm ready for the spring!!

Rehearsals yesterday were awesome.  Here's my band (I know you may hear me talk about them in my blogs and now you will know who I am talking about).

Jason(drummer, band leader)
Gary (lead guitar)
Matt (acoustic guitar/mandolin)
Clay (bass guitar)
Mason (keyboards)
They worked really hard at practice and I NEVER heard them complain once!!  They are great!

Today I'm going to try to make time for a workout, pick up some of my new demos from the studio, go to WalMart for some travel stuff and dog food, and then start packing!  Somewhere in there I have a meeting!

I hope you all have an awesome weekend!  Take care and God Bless!  Love ya!

Julie

4 comments:

Norma said...

Have a great weekend, Julie! Can't wait to start reading your blogs from Australia and your whole trip!
Take care & tell Mama hi! Have fun in Australia!

boleary said...

Hey Julie,
can't wait to hear the new stuff!
Hope you have a great time with the Aussies.
Hope you get some shows in TX soon!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.