Monday, March 8, 2010

Flying Out Today!!

Good Morning!

Mama and I are flying out today!  Im almost packed but I have a few things here and there to do and I'll be finally ready!  I've never been one of those really organized people that keep check lists and before they leave town they continue to refer back to the list to make sure they do them when they need to.  I admire those people and am going to try that before I go on a big trip next time.  

I'm heading out the early afternoon to the west coast first and then through the night to Australia!   I hope you all have an amazing week!  I'll check in with you as often as possible and tell you how everything is going!   God Bless!!!

Julie

5 comments:

Kita said...

Travel safe and take lots of pictures! :)

Allison Carter said...

Have a great trip Julie! I know it will be amazing! Thinking about y'all!

Allison Carter

Norma said...

Have a great trip, Julie! You and Mama be safe and have a great time!

Crystal said...

Be safe and have fun. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

HUGS to you and your Mama and your band :D

Christine A.