Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice Springs-Day 2


Hey there!

Today, I woke up in the house and cooked scrambled eggs. I also had some fruit and coffee!  Mama had a blueberry muffin that one of he families here made for us. 
After breakfast, we made our way over to sound check.  Sound  check was smooth and I really enjoyed it because I was outside and was able to enjoy the amazing Australian weather.  I didnt realize it til about 3pm today, but I got bad sunburn!  I couldn’t even feel it because it was SO NICE out!  Mama was much smarter than I was at sound check because she sat in the shade!!!

After sound check, we went for a long walk together and then had lunch at a hotel nearby.  The hotel had a really nice pool so we asked to sit by the pool for about 30 minutes.  Mama read a Chelsea Handler book and I listened to my ipod and just relaxed for a little bit. 

I just found a hairdryer from one of the military wives here. THANK GOODNESS! I didn’t bring a hairdryer!  I cant believe I could forget my hairdryer!  I remembered most everything else though.  Right now I am getting ready for my show!  I will write to you after the show and tell you how it went!! 

Talk soon!!

Show went great!!  The crowd was awesome and very energetic!  They danced and were so happy to see everyone from back home! The Denver Broncos cheerleaders came on stage and danced with me as I sang “Hurt So Good”!  That was fun!! I couldn’t have asked for a better night!!  I loved it!!  It’s almost 1am so I’m headed to bed now!  Tomorrow, we get to ride camels!!

2 comments:

Gococks98 said...

HAVE FUN! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!

Kita said...

I would have loved to have heard you sing Hurt So Good! Sounds like a blast.